Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More treasured photos

This page means a lot to me. There are very few pictures of my grandfather left in existence because he died at 37 from cancer. I know its seems weird but my last uncle was born while my grandfather was in the hospital. That's the reason for the hospital picture. It was the only time he met his namesake. I felt that even though I never knew my grandfather he should be remembered in the family scrapbook.  I used October Afternoon paper and embellishments with some lace ribbon from Hobby Lobby I had in my stash. Ohh and some "borrowed" flower stickers from my friend, Angela. Thanks Angela! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hate the "C" word!! So many people lost from it! I think you made a lovely tribute to him and it's really nice!!!! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails