Thursday, May 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN!


I made this card for Cassie, my 18 year old friend. I feel weird saying friends daughter because she really is more then that.  Anyway, we have an on going argument on the Nightmare Before Christmas...I say it's a Halloween movie....She says Christmas.  So when I saw this stamp I just had to have it to prove my point! Yes the both of us are really that darn stubborn. She sent me a text at Christmas showing me it was out with the Christmas movies, I can make a card.

While the card is mainly cardstock, the pattern paper is DCWV Rockstar, the web is a edge punch from Martha Stewart and buttons from my stash. I hope Cass really realizes that's my Halloween! cry.





 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

HaHa, what a cute image! I love the Jack doll...too cute!

I always thought the movie was a "Holiday" movie...anything that starts at Halloween and ends at New Year's!

:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails