Friday, June 1, 2012

christmas twist


Oh this BY FAR is my favorite card. I love, love, love the image. My morbid humor is about to become present ...


CHRISTMAS ZOMBIE!  She looks so sweet and giving it just makes my heart melt!
 I added some glaze to make the "wet" parts look wet, some glitter paint to the snowflake for some sparkle and used my favorite eskimo kisses from Basic Grey for the pp. 

I have been on the look out for more of these lovely zombie stamps but there are no more zombie stamps on the website. So if anyone happens to find a site with some good stamps let me know please!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Adorable!
I'll keep my eye out for Zombies...seems like a saw some digi's a couple of weeks ago. Will let you know if I come across them again.

Just wondering if the ATC make it to you yet?

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! Wow!! I guess somebunny found their mojo, huh?? Looks great...well you know, for a zombie, lol! Hugs!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm assuming you got your stamps from this site???

http://simplybstamps.net

Just type in "zombie" in the site search box. ALL KINDS of zombie stamps!!! Summer ones are kind of fun too, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails