Thursday, April 19, 2012

I ♥ Seattle!


One of the places I really wanted to visit in Seattle was ...


It's nestled in the bay area so you had a spectacular view...


This is one of things you see in movies or TV shows and you go I wanna see that! They even do the tossing of the fresh fish daily! How cool is that? 

One of the hot spots for tourists that I didn't know about until my...sister -in-law (she's been with my brother for over 11 years but no wedding) told me about it is the gum wall....


YES ! THAT.  IS. ALL. CHEWED. GUM. So of course we all added our piece to the world's largest DNA pool.

 



 Can you tell my children were less then thrilled to be doing this?



I thought it was cool ...
  

I even tried to get my piece back!


I had to pose us with this if you look carefully there is a TX . That's where I met the bestest so I thought it'd make for a good picture.

I loved this piece of graffiti...
 
The original 1st ever Starbucks is even located here....

Some of the gorgeous flowers that are all over the market!
 

 

For some reason I thought this set up for the crabs was hilarious....they look like they are about to invade!



Little princess!


As always take the time to look around and enjoy the atmosphere. I missed this gem but my daughter didn't and I thought that was cool.
 

Us in front of the famous sign...

The flowers me and the bestest brought home!

It was a truly awesome experience...except trying to drive out of downtown Seattle and when it got crowded at the market. I would be willing to do it all again though for anyone who wanted to come and visit and take part. I really can't wait to take my brothers! That is going to be another mind blowing experience on a whole different level.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sorry, but that gum wall is beyond disgusting and gross!!! EWWWW!!!!

Everything else? Totally fabby!

Denice said...

Looks like you had an awesome day...even the germ-riddled gum wall looks cool, lol! The market sounds like a lot of fun and how awesome to bring home some gorgeous flowers!
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails