Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yet another fish fry....

      Yup trip 2 to Sea World San Antonio. This time we had the boy with us , but I decided to focus on the things I didn't get pictures of the first time around for Kyla's album. 


We loved the show Azul! Since I already had lots and lots of pictures of the show I got pictures of the girls with the actors and stunt people. We were really disappointed that we didn't do that the first time. Plus I got a better photo of the sharks and animals and my aunt got a picture of all of us at the 3-d show! That's a rarity for the boy wonder in his teenage years doesn't like pictures. Thank you Auntie Diane! It's so nice to have a family member love making memories as much as you do!



 Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Great memories for sure! Our family would enjoy seeing a show like that. It's a special treat to get a family photo like that. So glad you have others near you to capture these fun times. I am totally needing a scrap play date!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails