Friday, March 9, 2012

Pretty in Peace

  
I really have been slacking on my card making. Really, really hard. After spending a night coloring in my awesome new zombie/ goth stamps I figured I better put them to good use. This one is for my daughters 14th birthday next week! Sorry for the blurriness. Either I need better glasses or a new camera.

I would love to thank Denise for the awesome embossed peace sign paper I begged for she sent me. This is truly the essence of my 14 year old. Skulls are more my youngest daughters thing but this just went well together for me that I added the skulls to bring out  the skulls in her awesome sweater! I almost wish I had done brown eyes then this girl would remind me so much of Michelle. Thank goodness she doesn't read my blog LOL it would totally ruin her surprise.








Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

What a cute card, your dd is going to love it, especially the image!

Happy Birthday and Peace to her!

:Dx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Totally awesome! Great job!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great coloring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails