Saturday, March 10, 2012

How thoughtful

One thing I love about this image is how she just looks deep in thought. Or maybe what she is contemplating next to get into trouble?  I had colored her with no thought to what pattern paper I had lying around and so I hope I came up close...
   

I added just a bit of sass form on old making memories spellbound line by adding the felt skull and tried to make her hair pop with a couple of pink rhinestones. After watching some Copic tutorials in youtube I decided to ink up a halo type background in soft sky from Stampin' Up. While I kinda wish I had added more layers ( I was making these late at night) I like how this one came out. Need to find a goth appreciating person to send it to now.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

You need to find a "goth appreciating person"...LOL! I think any girl would be happy to get this card...so cute!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty!! Aren't Copics so much fun to use????

Related Posts with Thumbnails