Sunday, March 11, 2012

CAAAANNNNDDDYYYY....

Well it beats a title called BRAAAAAAINS , right?  Unless that is the flavor of candy cane....hmmm something to ponder. I know it's way to early to be even thinking of Christmas cards. I had her colored though....and she looked so cute!


It definitely ties in with the 30 something degrees we wake up to every morning here in the pacific northwest. I even woke up to snow Monday morning. I promise to reel it in tho and not send EVERYONE a zombie Christmas card .....well, maybe.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL!! Very cool! I am working on Christmas cards all year this year. I rather like it and the fact that my cards are actually going to be awesome this year. Stay warm up there!!

joolsedesigns said...

Love them all Joolse xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails