Friday, January 27, 2012

Memories of the Christmas past

I know it seems a bit late to be posting Christmas crafts, however I had to wait until Christmas was over to do this project. I have always hated throwing away the wonderful cards people have given me over the years. Until now I kept the cards in a kind of file folder. Until I saw this idea on pintrest....




Doesn't Yoda make a great model?  Anyway, back to the project, it will make a great holiday decoration displayed on a plate holder.  I want to make one every year to hold all of our special cards. The great thing about it is you can open every card and still read the inside What a great way to shre the memoroies of previous Christmas'.  To make one of your own all you need is 2 pieces of chipboard , your favorite christmas papers, embellishments, 3 jump rings and your favorite adhesives. Share with me if you make one I would love to see what you come up with.

Original ideas from eighteen25 here.
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails