Monday, January 9, 2012

I did do something...

..in the 5 months I lived in that apt. It was just so cramped and when I did do something it made everything look so cluttered. I hate clutter ..then leaving it out till I was done wasn't an option. But I did get this done.. My daughter has been obsessed with singing since she was a toddler so chior was a natural choice for her.


I loved the colors on the sassafrass lass music note paper that I really wanted to use it but the picture didn't blend well with it. So I changed it to black and white and went with the colors on the paper. Add a doily and some Basic Grey brads and we have a winner. 2 down in Kylas 2011 album!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

I like your page! The cute designs are so fun and I like the journaling, too. It's wonderful that Kyla is doing something she enjoys! Sing on little girlfriend! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails