Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HEY Ho.....Let's ..BOWL!

This was by far one of the more fun things we did in Hood. When Desiree's husband came home for R&R we had a family bowling night.  The Bowling alleys on post are always painted in bright colors so they can do cosmic bowling. I thought I would have a hard time matching this up but nope I had a lot of fun with this one.


I started off spritzing the paper with some smooch in vanilla to make it look cosmic. Then I had some funky 70s paper from Hobby Lobby that I bought back in Texas that matched the colors perfectly. I also attempted my first accordian flower. That was fun but decided I need better adhesive to make it stick down. A sparkly brad fron K & Co. completes the cosmic look.  So that's the only other page I made in the apt now I need to get busy making more pages and projects. No more excuses now that I have the room right?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

you always inspire me that I need to be scrapbooking more

Bridgett Owens said...

Great job! I am totally inspired to use my Vanilla Shimmer Mist on scrapbook page backgrounds!! Thank you for sharing that technique. And you did a wonderful job on your accordion fold medallion! I have yet to try one but really like the look. Bowling is super fun and I think we need to do that during spring break! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails