Sunday, January 8, 2012

The before and now...

As promise an update on what my house looks like now! Just ignore the sheet curtains. I want to wait until I have something I really like in the rooms , but I hate knowing the neighbors can see in my rooms. Funny because the ones in the back don't bother me being open. Maybe because it just woods back there. Anyway on with the tour. To see the pictures larger just double tap!

Ok so I did a collage thing so you can see the house empty and how it looks now. This is the entry.



This is the living room....



Kitchen ...


Laundry..


Master Bedroom...

 Master bath.... all downstairs....


Upstairs lookin into entryway again...the bench is a gift from my dad and brother.




Hall is still empty except the computer table thats there where cynthia is standing LOL


starting at the end of the hall or front of the house if you will is kylas room...

 Then where you see the light coming from is the guest / scraproom and yes it is all purple and Star Wars! I even have Star Wars pez sitting on my ribbon holder.... Yoda was a Christmas gift from my dear fiend Desiree.....


Across from Michelle's room is the upstairs bath....


 And here is the messy teen room....

As you can see there is still a lot to be done and decorate. I am not gonna rush it though. I am going to look around see what I love and add a little at a time.  If you see any ideas or have any thoughts feel free to share. Only thing non negotiable is the guest scrap room that is staying Star Wars LOL! If cricut ever comes out with a Star Wars cartridge I am in trouble!

Photobucket


4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You've done an amazing job in such a short time!! Bravo!!!!

This is your own home...take your time and enjoy the process!!!

Melissa Stinson said...

It looks awesome, Christina- so much space!! And you know I love the Star Wars scrap room. :)

Denice said...

Happy New Year dear friend! I can't believe I haven't been to your blog in so long that I didn't know you bought a new home...OMG, congratulations! How lovely, enjoy!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has settled into their new routines.
I'll check back more often now that I know you're back!
:Dx
Denice

Bridgett Owens said...

Congratulations on owning your own home! :) It's a beautiful place and you have filled it well. I am eager to see all the additions and subtractions you do! :)
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails