Saturday, January 21, 2012

CAN IT REALLY BE A CRAFT POST?

Darn tootin it is! I find my self with a few projects I have been wanting to do and I found the time to do one.  I made some we moved cards!!!!




This is a SUPER huge deal to me because being military I promised myself I would not make them until we had our own home. While I know they could have been more inventive I am thinking bulk, ease, and of course postage. There's a lot of  these puppies to mail out! Of course the photo can be better as well but I just used my scanner. I have been frazzled and a bit off kilter with a stomach flus making it way through every family member and then we have had this snow/ ice storm going on.  Pictures to come. .....

Photobucket


4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great Christina, Hope you and the family feel better real soon.
Enjoy your new home hun, Hope this is the final move for you

Denice said...

Adorable new home cards! How fun to get back to crafting and a new addy is the perfect time to get to it!
:Dx
Denice

Kathy W said...

glad you did a little crafting

Bridgett Owens said...

Great cards and great reason for making the cards. :) So fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails