Monday, November 7, 2011

2 on Tuesday

 
Sorry it's been a hot minute and I know it! Thing is I have been very uninspired lately. Truly I have no desire to do anything crafty , witty or useful. Unless you count pintrest. In which case I have been on a roll! LOL. So to help me get something up on my blog I am joining up with Andrea for her...
2 on </p><p style=

Today's topic
What’s your Christmas wish list? What do you hope to receive from Santa?
Well honestly the first thing on my list is something I desperately need. Seriously I really do but I hate the normal conventional ones I have seen in stores. I ran across this lovely laptop case on Amazon.
What's not to love? Stylish , funky and useful!
 Second is another really useful thing I have said in the past I just didn't want but am finding a severe need for as of late...
A 1TB external hard drive because after our road trip this summer I have pictures scattered from here to kingdom come and I need some place to store and organize all of them. 
Now this is being realistic because what I really want for Christmas is a house with an unlimited credit card to IKEA.  Then maybe my long list of cool stuff to create on Pintrest would be made...
 So now run on over to Andrea's blog and let us all know what is on your wish list? 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Cole said...

That laptop bag is too cute!!

Unknown said...

the bag looks great and i had an external hard drive last Christmas, i love it no worries about losing all my stuff if the pc plays up

Jules said...

External hard drives are so great for keeping photos together and organized. That's how I have mine now. Great wish list idea!

Amy said...

that IKEA card would sure rock...

Cheerful Homemaker said...

happy 2 on tuesday! i could do some serious damage at ikea :)

chelsea said...

Stopping by from Andrea's linkup.

I need an external hard drive too! Choosing one has GOT to be the hardest part.

AndreaLeigh said...

i need a gift card to IKEA too!

we got a portable hard drive from Best Buy - 4G I think for $40?

Denice said...

Honestly, I just don't get the whole Pintrest thing...too much going on with it. I wonder if there is a Pintrest 101 tutorial?!! LOL!

I hope you get everything on your list...I'm sure if you were nice to Santa you would have a better chance!

Be happy, get crafty...I miss your posts!
:Dx

Queenie Jeannie said...

I sooooo wish you could have come to Convention with me!!!! You would have inspiration to spare! I'm so busy doing stuff I "have to do" or think I have to do, and haven't even touched my new stuff yet (freebies & I won a prize package!)!!!

And photos?? Holy crap! It will take a dozen blog posts - at least! Ugh!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think you're just blue because you don't have your own awesome crafting nook anymore. Still...you HAVE TO craft in order to maintain your sanity!! It's just who we are!

Hugs!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails