Monday, November 7, 2011

2 on Tuesday

 
Sorry it's been a hot minute and I know it! Thing is I have been very uninspired lately. Truly I have no desire to do anything crafty , witty or useful. Unless you count pintrest. In which case I have been on a roll! LOL. So to help me get something up on my blog I am joining up with Andrea for her...
2 on </p><p style=

Today's topic
What’s your Christmas wish list? What do you hope to receive from Santa?
Well honestly the first thing on my list is something I desperately need. Seriously I really do but I hate the normal conventional ones I have seen in stores. I ran across this lovely laptop case on Amazon.
What's not to love? Stylish , funky and useful!
 Second is another really useful thing I have said in the past I just didn't want but am finding a severe need for as of late...
A 1TB external hard drive because after our road trip this summer I have pictures scattered from here to kingdom come and I need some place to store and organize all of them. 
Now this is being realistic because what I really want for Christmas is a house with an unlimited credit card to IKEA.  Then maybe my long list of cool stuff to create on Pintrest would be made...
 So now run on over to Andrea's blog and let us all know what is on your wish list? 
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails