Friday, September 30, 2011

I never showed you...gasp!


With everything that happened before we moved I never got to show you the other2 completed quilts we made for Desiree's daughters. How dare I? 

So the first one is for her middle daughter whose favorite color is blue and who is in band....

This one is for her youngest daughter who has a varied interest and whom we wanted to have a patch of fabric that everyone picked out to represent themselves....

Aren't they a hoot? I am so glad we were able to get all three done before I moved. I wish I had room to sew here in the apt. I still have my quilt with everyones patches to finish for me. I really should get it done before winter so I have a cozy lap quilt.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Fabulous quilts, LOVE them both!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous!!! I know have too short an attention span to even attempt something like this, lol! But great job that you can!!!

Unknown said...

these Quilts are stunning, well done, loving the purple one, how could you part with it

Related Posts with Thumbnails