Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!


 This one is for my brother Ector who took us all over Denver and showed us big city life really isn't all THAT bad again. Moving with the military we have gotten out of touch with the Las Vegans in us and have gone to only moderately big townish.
I have said before I struggle with masculine cards. I don't know why but that and vintage just throw me off. That being said I realize now that I don't have a picture of this completed card.
See I was just going to leave the card like this....


Then when I thought it was to plain I added 2 embossed resist images that I forgot to take pictures of.

Well at least you have a general idea. Blame August it is the busiest month of the year for me.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Yep, masculine and vintage are the hardest for me too! Cute card...bet the resist embossed images look really nice!

Kathy W said...

masculine cards are tough but you did a nice job with this cool technique and you got an embellishment on it too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails