Thursday, August 18, 2011

It isn't all black and white



One of my favorite stops on our odessy was a last minute stop in New Mexico to see my high school best friend Mat. I have not seen him in over a decade, but we talk when we can and when crisis mode hits we still turn to each other.  Even the girls were amazed at our relationship. At one point during dinner Kyla looked at her dad and said WOW they are so much alike !?! His reply was And that's why they can remain the best of friends. 


I wanted to make the card seem timeless like our friendship so I chose to work in black and white. 




Even though I think a spalsh of color for the amount of crazy we have had in our lives together would have been good. I don't think I could love this card more.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely simple card and with soul friends that's enough.
love it

Related Posts with Thumbnails