Monday, August 15, 2011

A simple Thanks will do


I haven't been feeling the crafty mojo lately , but I wanted to get some Thank You cards out to the people who allowed us to stay with them on our month long odessy to Ft. Lewis. This one is for my dear friend Stacy Hodges. I have known her for many years and have not seen her a lot recently( Thank You Military!). I really had a lot of fun hanging out with her and her best friend Lucy. 


I have no idea what was up with my camera with all those spots. i have recently just cleaned it. Anyway I am off to take the girls to the pool seeing as they have been bugging me about it all week. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

YAY, you're back to "hands on" projects?!! Adorable card, I'm loving the yellow and blue. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails