Friday, August 19, 2011

Goodie mail is the best....

There is nothing like getting good mail at a new address! I got a goodie package from Italy from my pal Jeanne! Isn't this card awesome! Yellow and purple our 2 favorite colors blended in a master piece! Much like us Right Jeanne? Plus sunflowers???? My heart skips a beat when I look at it.



The goodie part is this 2 new Maggies! Ohhh the cuteness...






The hoola hoop one I had already used when I took the picture which is why it looks inky.  I love them Thank You so much Jeannie! You rock and I love you! THAT. IS. ALL.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love you too! So glad you like 'em!!!

Denice said...

Yay you for getting happy mail, makes for a good day...doesn't it?!! Cute Magnolia's...have fun getting inky with them.

:Dx

Related Posts with Thumbnails