Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eeyore therapy

My friend Desiree collects postcards and when we left Fort Hood she asked me to pick up some along the way. I was happy to accomidate her request and when came time to send them of course I had to throw a smile her way.


I have always loved this pattern paper of Eeyore because you never see him smile. I also loved the sarcastic sayings on the paper. Sarcasm, Desiree and I are long lost pals, you see.  I know she probably isn't a big fan of  Eeyore but I couldn't help myself.  Next time Desiree I promise to use something more appropriate. This time though I felt Eeyore was the perfect guy to put a smile on that lovely face of yours. Miss You.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

We used to have (and still do in the basement) the first series of Pooh Bear videos...my fav (lol, MY fav..not my kiddos) toon was when Eyore was having a bad day because his tail kept falling off, by the end of the story he was surrounded by his friends under a spectacular rainbow. One of the few times he was truely happy!

LOL, the memory is making me smile...just like your friend will be when she gets this adorable card!

:Dx

Amber said...

aww cute paper i love Eyore and his assumed smile lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails