Thursday, May 5, 2011

ohh you little devil

I thought it was funny that when I asked my youngest DD what she wanted to be for Halloween ,in August mind you, she knew what she wanted to be. Half angel , half devil. I always ask my kids why they chose their costumes. Her reply ..matches my personality. How could I say no to that? Mainly because it's so so true~Another page made exclusively with Making Memories Spellbound line. Yup told you I had a lot and was hoarding it! I think they should do a show on scrapbook hoarders. I would watch it. Maybe I would learn a few things.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So your naughty but nice Christina, a bit like me.
A great layout she does look cute

Denice said...

Such an adorable costume, love the self-analyzing personality quote!

I can see why you are hoarding the line, it's fab!

Queenie Jeannie said...

If Hoarder's ever went to ANY paper crafter's house they'd be in shock, lol!!!

Love your page - as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails