Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Furry Family

Our dog Kaiser joined us in November of 2010. I had pictures of the occasion, and you have seen him in pictures before. I did notice though that I had not made a page just for him for our girls. I decided it was about time so here is our youngest DD with the furry family member.

Funny thing is this dog is scared to death of her. If you enlarge the picture he has that HUH? Why me? look on his face. The pattern paper is from the DCWV Sweet Stack and once again I embellished with the Love. Elsie line from Tuesday morning that was a great find. Never did I think I would be using a dog line of products seeing as I was dead set against having a dog.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

FAB LO...love the circle frame and all the embellies! I think that you and Elsie make a great team! :D

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh! There's the dog...THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!


*giggle*

Related Posts with Thumbnails