Friday, May 6, 2011

Everything old is new again

When looking through your stash do you ever run across pieces that you have held onto forever and ever just waiting to be used for something even if you don't know what it is? That is what the title of this page is. My friend Amber made this for me YEARS ago as part of a birthday package. It never seemed to quite fit any of the pages I worked on and I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it . It just sat in a file folder all lonely until I got the little Indians at hobby lobby for my Thanksgiving table. They looked so much like that stamp set and it worked well for dd's Thanksgiving page. PERFECT TOPPER! And did you notice the pattern paper strip across the bottom ? Can you guess the line? Can you? I am telling you best 10 bucks I ever spent!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So cute!!!

I'd sure love that stamp set - just darling!! WTG Amber!

Related Posts with Thumbnails