Sunday, May 1, 2011

Issues much?

I know I have had frequent bouts of absences here lately. I have had Ryan here ( he left Tuesday) , had internet issues, and if you are new to this blog this won't surprise you , and knee issues again. Yes knee AGAIN! After 8 hours of walking and swimming at Sea World while Ryan was here my knee swelled so bad that it was very difficult to bend and walk. Needless to say I have been very stationary.
I will not go to the doc right now because (and military wives you will understand this) we just got orders to Fort Lewis, Wa . We leave in a month. If you think getting referrals are bad in the civilian world it can take about 6 months to get anything scheduled with army running the show. For arguements sake let's say my knee is bad enough they rush things. I have known since I was 25 that I will need knee surgery. My knees were jacked up from all the car accidents, cheering and work related incidents. It is unavoidable. They said it was a one time deal so hold of as long as you can. Well I now know that isn't true but I have to wait until I go to Washington because I have to drive a vehicle up to Lewis.
Enough of my medical issues and on to better things. I promise in my absences I have been crafting, I just had to upload the pictures. And well get a private moment to upload things on blogger! So here is something I did on one of my away stints.....

I bit the bullet and tried working with chain and ohh my I could not be happier how that necklace turned out. I was shocked however that as I finished it I had just met a new friend and she offered to buy it. It is no longer in my possession. I even had the earrings to match....

OHH that was a fun one to work on. Even though beading is not my main hobby I enjoy doing it when I find beads that scream at me to make something with them.
Sidenote Jeannie right before I made this I completed your dice/ Vegas bracelet for you. I just need to mail it !


Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Sorry to hear about your bum knee, sounds painful! Take care of it as soon as you can.

Oh my, such a gorgeous necklace and earrings...no wonder they're no longer in your possession...someone else knows "gorgeous" when they see it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

*squeal*

Ahem....your jewelry is amazing Christina!!! SO jealous someone else bought that necklace - what a gem!!! You are so crazy talented, woman!

Please, please take care of that knee and make it a PRIORITY when you get to Washington to get it taken care of already!!!! It's gonna hurt like a mother til you do - ouch!

So sad you are moving even further away from me. Which is kinda retarded as we're still friends and you're still online, but still...it makes me sad!

OK, back to me...SQUEAL!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails