Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a way to spend your birthday...

at Sea World. Yup we had a weekend long celebration for youngest DD's birthday. I figured if the older DD can have a week long celebration at Disney why can't her sister have a weekend?

For this first half of this page I used pictures from the Shamu show. I really love my zoom lens.

The second half of my page is just random pictures of the day. My daughter chose which were her favorites again...
I used the only Sea World kit I could find from Creative Imaginations. As a result I realized I feel limited by kits. I wanted to include water elements and Sea World paper , but what I could find just wasn't wowing me. So consider it a lesson learned!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Totally awesome pages!! Bravo!!

Looks like a fun trip too!

Kathy W said...

definately an awesome way to spend a birthday, fun parents and a fun page

Related Posts with Thumbnails