Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Laughter is food for the soul

One thing about being a military kid is losing your friends. You vow to stay in touch but at young ages it never truly happens. I do remember some of my good friends as if I saw them yesterday though and I think for DD this girl will be one of them. I am just glad we have pictures. I don't have any of my childhood friends.

This is all stuff I have had in my stash for years!!! I finally found a really good use for it, even if I can't tell you what product it is.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

very creative linking their names together with a common letter

Denice said...

Love the pix of your dd and bestie, the word embellies are perfect....as is the title!

Don't you love it when you get to use up your stash?!! I've been in one of those modes....not buying and trying to use up my seemingly never-ending supply.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hope your kids will appreciate these fabby books when they're older!! You put so much into them!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails