Friday, March 18, 2011

Do you feel LuckY?

Remember how I went through and scanned all my old magazines and idea books for ideas and payouts I liked? Well how lucky was it for me I found one that used the same line of scraps I have had in my stash forever? It was perfect for this picture of baby boy!
I have had the paper so long that I no longer remember who made it. I wanna say doodlebug since they matched the stickers I had for it so perfectly. Again probably a main reason I never throw out anything you never know when it will come in handy. I mean all of the paper and ribbon were all scraps that I had no idea why I was keeping but did. Waste not want not!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

LOL...LOVE the title!

You don't want to know how old some of my papers are, but I've decided to hold on to them for when retro sb'ing papers become the "in" thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails