Saturday, March 19, 2011

And this one time at band camp.....

Sorry but the reason we went to the Veterans Day parade was because a friends daughter is in the marching band at her high school. There was constant teasing all summer to her about that phrase, so it all ways comes to mind when looking at these pictures.

My favorite picture is the one of the cross. I just loved it especially after 9-11.
of course you have to get pictures of everyone watching the parade and I love old military vehicles. They remind me so much of watching things of wars past and how much we have lost over the course of the years.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

Who doesn't love a parade, especially one with red, white, and blue?!!

When my oldest was in marching band we went to every parade...rain, snow, or shine...loved each and every one of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails