Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pink Posie


This page was inspired but the glasses baby girl was wearing in the picture. I loved how the flowers on the Basic Grey lemonade paper looks like the shape of said glasses. Just a few added stickers and I completed the page. As I sit here and type this though I am thinking maybe I should have added some tulle or folded paper flowers under the bees? May need to revist this page at a later date. For now she sits gloriously done in my album. I miss you baby girl and can not wait to be near you again!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely page, just love basic grey papers, and you are right these are great to match those funk glasses.
happy birthday to the oldest daughter, 13 now you're troubles will start, 13 going on 23

Denice said...

What a cutie in her sunglasses!

No reason to add flowers, unless you like flowers?!! The LO is great the way it is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails