Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What a week

It has been a busy awesome week here. First Chris and I celebrated our 13th anniversary.
My mom made that for my facebook page. She loves messing with pictures. Then the school is offering our kids free classes after school so we went and signed them up for that. On a military base going to CYS is an all day trip. Michelle will be taking web design and tee shirt graphics and Kyla will be doing tee shirts and photography. I am so jealous! Sunday was no fun as I had a really bad sinus headache due to this lovely cold front moving in. Yesterday was fun run around and get groceries and other fun payday type things. I am just now getting a chance to sit....seeing as I couldn't sleep last night due to the downpour that sounded like a heavy faucet and my dog would not let me snuggle up to Chris to go to sleep, today should be just as fun. Let's hope I don't burn the cookies I am supposed to help make today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

happy anniversary hope with your busy week you guys got some time to yourselves

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

My head is killing me too. Too bad I need it to craft or I would have chopped it off by now....LOL!

Unknown said...

what a nice photo of you both.
happy 13th.
don't believe you could burn those cookies for a second

Related Posts with Thumbnails