Saturday, February 19, 2011

Challenge me

It has been a long .....LOOOOOONNNNG time since I have participated in any challenge let alone a CARD challenge. But with these colors who can't be inspired...And here is my simple card for submission....

It has been so long since I have worked on a card that I feel rusty, but pleased all the same. If you ever in need of color inspiration head on over to ColourQ. They have a sidebar full of past color challenges that are sure not to disappoint. Visit them here.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty Christina, nice to see you doing a card again

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Christina! Love everything about this card! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the textured card base & the rhinestones:)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh wow!! What a stunning card!! You did a fabulous job and are sure to be picked!!

Not sure if I'm going to be able to play this week. I started one last night and I was just NOT HAPPY with how it was turning out. Don't you hate that??

Christina said...

Great use of these colors, Christina! I love the embossed background and the way you repeated the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

Denice said...

Excellent card, love the colors! I think I'll head over and look at some of the challenges...sounds interesting!

Queenie Jeannie said...

YAY!!!!!!!

You're a Courtier!!! Fabulous!!

I haven't won there in ages and have pretty much given up, lol! I'm so thrilled they acknowledged your fabulous card!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails