Monday, February 21, 2011

My Presidents filled weekend...

As in how many dead ones we have spent. I am in serious heart pounding mode. We know with about 85% certainty we are moving to Fort Lewis, Wa. this summer. Well we knew in our small little car we couldn't make that drive with the required military you have to have stuff, 2 preteens, a dog, and they require. My husband decided it was time to trade in Charlie ( that's what the kids named the car) and we went looking for a bigger vehicle. Well, we found one...However we got a better deal by not trading in the car and so now we have 2! That has been a long time coming and I couldn't be more excited, I mean scared, ok about 98% excited and 2% scared? Ok mostly scared pray for my husband promotion!

Then hubby also had decided he wanted to upgrade our living room (kinda) so inorder to do what he wanted to accomplish we headed out here...

after much looking around and my kids playing house and everything else you can imagine in that store. Part of my living room went from this...
to this...
My husband loved the expedit shelves when we went shopping there a few months back because we had never been to an Ikea before. We have every intention of buying boxes or something to make the dvds look more organized but for now this is how it sits.

And just for giggles a friend of mine bought me this and just to prove what a geek I am I am sharing a picture.
And yes I do wear it. It's so warm tho I only got to wear it twice. It will however come in handy with the winters in Washington!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow!! That's a lot of big news!!! Are you going to keep both cars then?? And how much cussing went on with all those IKEA shelves??? LOL!

*fingers crossed* on a fat, juicy promotion!!! OK, well...a promotion anyway!

Denice said...

WOWZA...lots of shelving! I can see the Ikea truck coming to your house, just like in the commercial! It looks like you're taking organization to a new level!

Have I ever mentioned our bearded dragon....her name is YODA! LOL! I bet she'd love a hat just like yours.

Melissa Stinson said...

Oooh, congrats on the new ride! And super cute hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails