Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BRRR

In which we move onto the year 2010. We will be starting with personal album because I don't have a lot of events or pictures of things that are just for me and Chris, so this will be a very short trip. In Feb. of last year we got a lot of snow for central Texas. My family and I adore snow, so we included it in our album. This is where I came to my A-ha moment of using new lines when I need them. See this is page 1 of 3 that I used only 2 packages of embellishments and 1 sheet of pattern paper for. All BoBunny Midnight frost line. Loved it! So because this will be a short trip for my album this year. You'll see the other 2 soon. Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

ok, make me feel guilty every time I see your pages and realize I haven't scrapped since July!

Denice said...

I love the Bo Bunny line you used, soooooo perfect for all the snow. BTW, I've got a foot or two extra here that I can send you!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous!!! Looks like somebunny totally has their mojo back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails