Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finish it Friday

Some more of my Christmas Cards coming your way ..... Can you believe only a week left and it's here? Where did this year go?


This one I can say was inspired by a piece of decorated tape. Kraft paper and ink was all I needed. Turned out very much to my liking.



I have been loving the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses line since it came out. I know its not new but it is super cute! I mean come on look at that reindeer.

I made a lot of cards with Dasher. I really think he's a winner for a fast card.



Of course I had to make a purple card....Why can't snow be purple?


Where there is one purple card there is another. I love this set. It's so peaceful. Even better ,no Nesties, it was cut using the Cricut.

Yup still not feeling the love for the wizard. It has scarred me for life! Thank goodness for Cricut!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these are all lovely Christina, you are like me i always make my Christmas cards just before sending them out. i cant be making Christmas cards in the summer months like some do

Denice said...

Love all the cards, very nice!

Oh my....sounds like you've got your hands full with straightning out your dd's name and duty stations. Saying prayers that it gets resolved quickly!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous work honey!! I love 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails