Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spark it up!

Our first Fort Hood celebration was the amazing fireworks show for the 4th of July.


At the time my cousin was stationed here and we went with them to watch the show. I think that is the coolest thing about having family in active military, I have been stationed with cousins twice. We didn't partake of the awesome carnival rides because the lines were just way too long, but the kids had a fun time bouncing on Chris. After all he is only just a really big jungle gym.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Cute LO! Love your comment about your dh being a jungle gym...it's so true of most dads, lol!

Kathy W said...

ok, now you remind me how far behind I am in scrapping- what great memories you will have for you kids

Queenie Jeannie said...

Nice!! You have a wonderful family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails