Friday, November 19, 2010

It's a jungle in here

What do you do when your kid loves monkeys? Have a monkey party of course.Ok actually she had 2 party's one in April so she could celebrate with friends because her birthday is in the middle of summer when everyone is on vacation or moving. Then her family one with just us in August. I did a lot of the decorations myself because at the time we had a heck of a time finding good monkey birthday supplies.



Well I did it. I managed to share pages for a whole week! I am going to TRY to get back on schedule and blog regularly. I do miss it but somehow even with the best if intentions lately I never seem to get here. All I can say is I blame Facebook...it's as addicting as scrapbooking!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yucko on the Facebook thing - I have ZERO time for that crappy thing!!! *sorry*

But your pages are simply gorgeous!! Love the monkeys.

Ceal said...

love your pages!

Related Posts with Thumbnails