Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How to manage your time..

has anyone figured this little ditty out? Because since throwing new friends and the gym into the mixture of my life I have let my blog slip through the cracks. I mean I don't get home from the gym until around 11 -11:30, lunch, then by the time I straighten up or Lord forbid clean clean my house, it's time for kiddos to be home from school and the dinner and it seems like a whirlwind around here lately. And believe me when I do have time I am trying to work on Christmas cards and craft. I said it once and will say it again. I wonder how single moms do it!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Isn't it strange how there's never enough time in the day for everything we want to do?!!

I've missed visiting your blog, and hope all is well with you. Love your tuneful tuesday, even Manson's version!

Kathy W said...

dunno that's why I went to posting 3 times a week vs. everyday

Bridgett Owens said...

Miss you!!! :)
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails