Friday, September 3, 2010

Finish it Friday

The day after Thanksgiving in El Paso we got a huge snow storm. My kids take after mom and love the snow! Here are just a few of the pictures we took that day. The snowflake doesn't show the glitter paint its smeared with but it's there. I have not sat down to scrap book in a few weeks but here's and update approx. only 13 more layouts until I am caught up to 2010~ you heard here first people! I need to get cracking! I am so excited!

PhotobucketAdd Image

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! Super cute layout and I adore the sparkly snowflake! You can really see it shine when you enlarge the photo. I love the smiles on those gorgeous girls' faces! What a fun memory!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm kind of looking forward to our first winter in 9 years! But...I'm sure the novelty will wear off as I'm freezing my butt off, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails