Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finish it Friday

So it has been awhile since I shared a scrappage, but I have been sprinting downhill instead of up and am almost entirely caught up with my photos which is a good thing! I have a feeling I am going to be busy busy soon and while I can't share why yet...I can't wait till I can!This is our fabulous Vegas trip in 2007 and I am so happy I was able to get so much on one page. I have been missing Vegas here lately. No idea why I really didn't like living there, but occasionally I get nostalgic. All the fab pp came from TAC's CHA CHA line, I love it.
Bright and funky suits me just fine.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great page - so much going on here - looks like some great memories for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog today - haven't been in touch for a while with you - have a great weekend!

Bridgett Owens said...

Wonderful scrap page!!! I love all the memories of your Vegas trip you are sharing and the paper is yummy! Woohoo on the reason you will be caught up but maybe even busier! LOL

Kathy W said...

does a scrapper ever catch up??? awesome page though

Queenie Jeannie said...

I can't wait to see all your scrapbooks...you know, when you MOVE TO GERMANY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails