Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finish it Friday

I have no idea what the heck happened to my daughter to make her so expressive during this period in 07, I think this was a turning point for in her personality when she realized it was okay to goof off and be silly. I mean really with parents like Chris and I she couldn't have figured that out sooner? Late Bloomer I guess!


She may want to smack me around when she realizes I put this up for the world to see , but you know what that face is worth it!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cutie!!! Yeah, she'll fuss but she'll love it at the same time. Kids!!! Your scrapbooks are so amazing!! I could never put that much time and energy in one project without going crazy!

Bridgett Owens said...

Fun! I love it when their personalities shine through the photos! Great layout, cute shaker box and charms!

Related Posts with Thumbnails