Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day at Belton lake

Recently we had a chance to go spend a day at the lake with some friends of ours out on their boat. My girls had never been on a boat or tubing so how could I say no? I captured a great many of wonderful moments on film but I thought I would just share a few. It was so much fun and I hope we get a chance to go with them again.

She was loving every minute of it!

My girl catching some sun!
It was awesome eating lunch here by this waterfall..
He doesn't look like he's having fun at all huh?

My friend and I caught some serious air...

and here we are!

Even after the spill I was pretty darn relaxed LOL

Tubing with daddy...

I have to say summer's shaping out to be pretty darn fun!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

hi, Christina. Got your message and wanted to say hello as well. I see your husband's in the Army, what a coincidence, so is mine! Not like you can't through something around here without hitting a soldier or soldier's wife! Very nice to meet you.

Bridgett Owens said...

It looks like you all had a ball!! How fun! Great pictures and priceless memories!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

That looks amazing!!! You're so lucky! :D

Kathy W said...

great family day, we are in school for two more days

Related Posts with Thumbnails