Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day a reveiw....

Well first order of ugliness is I have gained 5 pounds. I wanted to kill my scale this morning but I am hoping it has to do with my gift from Mother Nature, because honestly I didn't do a hole lot to warrent a 5 pound gain.

So anyhoo, we actually celebrated Father's Day Saturday so we could head off to the Dallas Zoo. If you recall we went there for Michelle's birthday but I didn't carry my camera because I wanted to enjoy the day. I took it this time because they just opened up a new attraction called Giants of the Savannah. I am going to share just a few of my favorite pictures with you because I took A LOT!

First Michelle's fave animal.

Feeding Giraffes

scared on safari

Lion

Albino croc

This butterfly was as huge as my hand.

Girls playing in the stream because it was a really hot day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the zoo pictures! It looked like so much fun and I loved the elephant picture. How kewl to see an albino alligator! Whoa! Love seeing the girls having fun, too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails