Sunday, June 20, 2010

52 blessings-25

father's day Pictures, Images and Photos

I could not let this Sunday go by without saying what a blessing father's make in our lives. My dad taught me so many things that I just could go on and on. But I would like to say a special blessing to a friend of mines hubby. Yaya and Josh will be celebrating thier first fatjer's day today because they FINALLY got to adopt a wee one. While they still have 6 months till its finalized due to adjustment period, I can't help but feel joy for them today.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

AMEN!!!

So where are my zoo pictures??

Bridgett Owens said...

Love that! Hope they enjoyed their special celebration!!!

Happy Father's Day to Chris!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Denice said...

So many Father's to be thankful for...

God, our Father
Our natural fathers
our children's fathers
father figures
even, father time!

Hope if was a good day for all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails