Sunday, June 6, 2010

52 Blessings- 23


Once again I am thankful for modern medicine, but this time for a simple little Allegra pill that douses my allergies. The past few weeks have been really really rough and after spending the day outdoors yesterday it is my best friend this morning. Also for healing plants. What would we do without His plan of natural remedies? My husband managed to burn his knees yesterday. HIS KNEES! How the heck does someone manage to burn their knees? Well he did and aloe his is best friend right now. Thank You Lord for providing us what we can ever need in times of healing medically, mentally, physically, & spiritually.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Amen!!! I would also like to say a huge THANK YOU for extra strength Excedrin!

Guess what Christina? I only have FIVE SETS to go, and they are already off blocks and just need to have cling foam put on the backs! And then I'm finished!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love these blessings! Aloe was Kadesia's best friend after getting sunburned at school!! I know Allegra did wonders for my allergies!

Denice said...

Love your blessings this week!Sorry you have to go through such a bad time with your allergies right now! YUCK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails