Monday, May 24, 2010

Weigh In Monday


Well the walking paid off. I lost 3.5 pounds last week! I was doing a little victory dance in the bathroom this morning. It is amazing how much better exercise can make you feel. I almost forgot.
I told my husband this morning I am starting my WW points again. He was shocked , but in a good way. He said I was in a better mood when I ate well. He says that about me being active.... you'd think he'd have pushed harder sooner. Men you got to love them. He asked me today what his points were and then mentioned his favorite fast food meal. I am not kidding you when I say it took all of his points and them some FOR A DAY! Talk about a eye opener. It even made him pause.
I look forward to week ahead with hope and happiness because I am hoping to see a 2 pound loss next week as well by FOLLOWING my WW points.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great job Christina!!! KEEP GOING!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

YOU GO GIRL!

That is AWESOME! You are going to definitely REACH that 2 pound goal no problem! Woohoo!! Good for you!

I am so excited for you! That is a huge victory! I am doing the happy dance with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails