Monday, May 24, 2010

♪♫ Tuneful Tuesdays ♪♫

I know this is crazy but I recently just received my very late Christmas and Mother's day present's from my son. It included the 40 years on Sesame Street DVD because I am , at the age of 35, still a HUGE fan of the street. I love the characters , the joy , the fun and the craziness if the show. I even cried the day I found out Mr. Hooper died. I was teen ager. I just felt future generations were being gyped out of him.

Anyway while watching the DVDs my all time favorite song was on there so I thought I would share it with you today. ENJOY!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

got to love the grouch!

Denice said...

CUTE! Thanks for the awesome memory!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow, that's an old clip!!! Oscar was orange originally??? And check out those lambchop sideburns, lol!

I remember that song. Sesame Street was such a special show and we grew up on it!

Bridgett Owens said...

Only Oscar can make trash sound nice in a song! LOL

What a great clip! I always liked Sesame Street and both my kids do, too! It's truly a wonderful program. It's not only fun and entertaining but the best part is they are learning without realizing it!! LOVE THAT!

You have a really sweet son to include the Sesame St. DVD in your gift!

Melissa Stinson said...

Oh my gosh, does that bring back memories!! When I was little, I remember my Dad had a ton of Sesame Street albums (yes, vinyl!) and I think that this song was on one of them.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails