Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Color Q # 33

This weeks colors were hard for me. But they were fabulous so I still wanted to play.Aren't they awesome? So first I don't have any pattern paper in those colors and I didn't get the new in color ink pads only markers. But here's what I did with what I had...

This picture is to show the dimension of the cloud and sentiment , but it's cloudy today so the colors off.
Now had I had ink pads the background would be sponged in Baja blue and Kiwi Kiss as well to make it look like he's walking outside.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute Christina!!!! Good luck hun!

AndreaLeigh said...

pretty! reminds me of hello kitty.

Bridgett Owens said...

I love that you created your own designer paper! Very awesome work on this card. I love the stamp set you used! So cute!!!

Renée said...

so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails