Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday

I got this recipe from Jeannie courtousy of Kraft foods. It looks super yummy but I haven't had a chance to make it yet. I promise to let you know how it is when I make it or if you make it soon let me know your thoughts.

Creamy Chicken with Bacon & Penne


4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 green onions, chopped


WRAP 1 bacon slice around each chicken breast. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Discard drippings in skillet.
COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook cream cheese spread and broth in skillet until cream cheese is melted and sauce is thickened and well blended, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in tomatoes and onions; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add sauce; mix lightly. Serve topped with chicken.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks so good, makes me feel hungry just looking at it

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm with Wendy....hungry!! :D

Denice said...

OMG...it looks so YUMMY! Let us know if it's as good as it looks.

Bridgett Owens said...

Belly is growling, mouth is watering...oh yum! Love it! Thanks for sharing...I am eager to try it!

Amy said...

Mmm! Looks yummy!

Visiting via SITS! Happy Thursday!

Pam said...

I should NOT have looked at this right now... I'm hungry and have NO idea what to make for dinner tonight, so now I'm thinking I might HAVE to go to the store! LOL! This dish looks fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails