Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finish it Friday

Well I did it, One full week of projects. I am so proud of myself because it has been forever since it seems like that I did anything!

Monday I decided to make a picture box for my Mother-in-Law. She is so awesome and I am horrible about getting pictures sent to her. So I figured let's start there.This is the inside all empty waiting to be filled.
Hey don't judge me. If I was going to get a whole weeks worth of projects in I couldn't print pics.
Tuesday I was dreading scrapping. I have not been in a groove for so long that I know I am going to be rusty . Then I miscalculated the number of pages Michelle had left in her 07 album so I had to start from the end of the year and go back to the fourth of July. So I made a Christmas page.


I really like my Cricut now that I am playing with it more! The journaling box , background and title is from the Storybook cartridge. Talk about one stop shopping!

For Wednesday I did the card I posted that day because Bridgett Challenged me to do a sketch and post it that day.


Thursdays page is one if everyone's favorite Christmas tradition of cookie baking.

I don't know if your sick of hearing about it but I am tired off talking about it! Chris' homecoming from his deployment. Don't worry guys ,I only have one more album to add these to and you will not have to look at these pictures again!
And that's the completed week!
I'm exhausted.... No ,not really. I find myself already looking forward to the next page, but seeing as it's so late as I write this, I am thinking I should go to bed.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesomeness!!! Maybe I should tell her to boss me around for a week too, lol! And I will NEVER get tired of seeing happy redeployments pics - ever!!!!

Thomas "made me" order the new acrylic blocks that are sooo pretty but I soooo didn't need because I already have the TAC ones. I'm nothing if not obedient!!

Ok, you can stop laughing now!

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!

I am so glad I challenged you to make a project each day! You did fantastic and you accomplished A LOT!!! The photo holder is amazing. She is going to <3 it! The scrapbook pages are rockin' and I absolutely LOVE the "Daddy's Home" page. Super awesome job!

I am excited to see what you create next!

Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Amber said...

You rocked them girly !! And i love them all !! Especailly the My Hero one ! luvs ya !!

Kathy W said...

great projects, I need to do finish it fridays and maybe I would get some scrapbooking done!

Denice said...

I'm envious....not only of your talents, but also of your crafting time! Love all of your pages and the photo box....nicely done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails