Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday and a challenge

Today's recipe comes from pampered chef.

I recently made this when my husband did some cooking on the grill.

He said it was so awful he had to punish himself with a second piece LOL

Now if you know anything about pampered chef all the recipes come with slightly altered directions for their cookware. But they are not needed to make the recipe. So I will share the recipe for thier cookware and as you can imagine you can just alter it for normal cookware.

Banana Sundae Brownies

1 pkg. of brownie mix + ingredients to make them

1 pkg cream cheese , softened

1 8 oz can crushed pinapple ,drained

2 T sugar

2 bananas sliced

1 c. strawberries sliced

chocolate ice cream topping

1/2 c nuts optional

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix as directed.

Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit 15" round baking stone. ( I have a 13" . It worked fine I just had left over batter. DO NOT USE WAX PAPER OR THE BATTER WILL RUN OFF!)

Cool brownies completely. Mix cream cheese, pinapple and sugar together. Spread over brownie.

Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture and drizzle with chocolate.

Refrigerate till you serve ,cut with a pizza cutter.


In an effort to get my mojo crackin again Bridgett offered me up 2 challenges.

The 1st was to make a project everyday this week. Just one a day.

Ok I have started that but I will not be posting those till friday.

The 2nd one was to use this sketch today to make a card. ..



Here is my take on it. ..

I used some new K& Co. poppy seeds paper and the True Beauty TAC stamp set that was gifted to me by my pal Jeannie. (Thank You girlfriend you know I love you!)
The sentiment is from Cloud 9 simple thoughts- laughter acrylic stamp set.
So see I am trying to get back in gear. Let's just hope it lasts!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

You had at me Banana Sundae Brownies and then swept me off my feet with this gorgeous card! I love it! Outstanding job on this card and I am sure there are tons of people, myself included, that wish we could make as beautiful projects as you do with "no mojo"!

P.S. Can't wait until Friday to see all the wonderful projects you have been making!!!

Unknown said...

Great card Christina, but even stunning cake, I can see why he came back for more

Pam said...

Starting from the bottom up here... that card is absolutely fabulous!! I love the colors, the design, everything!!! And the brownie goodness?? OH MY! Thanks for sharing!!!

Denice said...

OMG...what a delicious looking brownie cake...and good looking ALWAYS means 0 calories, right?!! LOL!

Okay, so the cake isn't really 0 calories, but your FABULOUS LOOKING card is!

Can't wait to see what you come up with everyday this week!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a gorgeous card!! I LOVE IT!! You go girl!

Amber said...

I love the card loved it when u showed it to me and that brownie ...............ummmmm yummy yummy shame on u tho ! u know were trying to diet here haha !! <3 u

Related Posts with Thumbnails